Wednesday, January 25, 2012

24

Today was just a day.

 No world changing ideas came today.  So many days I am thinking and thinking and today I was just doing, just going along.  I like this very much.  I love thinking a lot too, but the idea of having days to balance those days is so great.    Today I realized that I am not super intellectual, but I do have fun thoughts, and I do like who I am, and I do like when the day is just a day.  I do not need the sky to fall, or any miracles to happen for the day to be amazing.  Amazing as nothing special, how wonderful is that?  

                                                                                    Today was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers