Thursday, January 19, 2012

One eight

I must admit that this project is becoming ever increasingly difficult as more and more duties present themselves.

Today was not the most productive in the studio, but in taking my own advice from yesterday I escaped my routine, and tried to boost my brain function by getting out.  I had dinner with friends and the conversation was deep enough with plenty of laughs.  I also met a girl that made my heart beat a little faster than normal.  I find it amazing that as we meet so many people there are a certain few that, for whatever reason, just feel right.
Meditating on this idea leads me to be amazed (like a thousand times before) at the complexity and wonder of this whole thing.  How fun to be challenged, intrigued, and human.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers