Saturday, January 28, 2012

Poem Time

The Bells toll from afar.  I hear their message on the stars.  "awake - go forward to adventure.  Throw off habit, let your ritual die.  Seek the heart's hiding place, and collect your dreams - they litter the floor.  Let them fill your pockets, and throw them from the edge.  Let the abyss swallow them and see that here lie your true dreams - the unknown, the undreamt."


One more that I borrowed a few lines from to create the above:


My dreams are all around.  I see them stuck to the walls.  They litter the ground at my feet, are 
stuffed in my pockets.  They flow from the pen and my lips.  
They are scattered all around.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers