Sunday, January 1, 2012

Proposition

     The idea is that I will document what I see as the most thought provoking experience throughout my day for the month of January 2012.  Each of these 31 experiences will then be used to create a symbolic pattern that will decorate a modularistic ceramic form.  At the end of the 31 days the forms will be put together to create a sculpture that metaphorically represents the way in which my character was formed in January.
   This blog will act as catalytic documentation to the documentation of my visual thesis, in hopes that it will lead to insights and clarity, as well as a way for me to share my daily happenings (especially because I am still not a Facebooker).
   I welcome comments, concerns, and questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers