Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sixteen

Today a fellow student came into my studio and we talked a bit about my work.  He gave me the idea of trying to use the forms to interact with my fellow students.  

So the idea is that I will find 4 volunteers from around the studio who are willing to take an hour or so to teach me.  I will take two forms into their studio.  One for them and one for me.  They will teach me about their favorite, or much used decoration technique.  The possibility of interacting with my fellows in a new and different way is inciting.

Ultimately the notion of the way in which those around us influence who we are and become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers