Saturday, January 28, 2012

Twenty 7

Two things:


1.  I am tired of this project.  I am excited about the work.  I am happy that I am learning so much, but I am physically tired.  I realized today that ideas cannot be forced.  Which is, in my opinion such a weird concept.  The concept that the harder I try to force something the less likely it is to happen.  I felt a little pressure today to think of interesting things, but alas nothing.

2.  I left the studio and went out to dinner with some friends.  Guess what?  Great conversation and a plethora of ideas.  I think for the first time in my life I have formed a real belief that I want to make a solid part of my life.  Some people believe in god, and they really believe.  I have always been so amazed by this  belief because I have never felt such a thing (I am sure I have a lot of ingrained beliefs that I am not identify very well).  Last night I realized that my belief in the universe has to do with balance.
 The most truth I see lies in between the poles.
 The Grey area, it makes so much sense - I love grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers