Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day by Day, minute by minute

I will make this quick, I am tired and ready for dreams.

Today was mostly writing, a bit of studio.  We are expecting our materials shipment tomorrow, so I will be able to get back to work full swing, I am looking forward to hermitting in my studio.

The last few days have held some really great happenings, but also more lemons than I am used to.  I am trying so hard to make lemonade.  The idea of seeing hardships as little stepping stones to becoming a more tolerant, less stressed person sounds so awesome, but being able to take such a path is difficult.  I am learning, but some honey would be sweet... (forget about it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers