Friday, February 10, 2012

the difference of same

Fired a salt kiln today.  In regards to the pieces for day 3.  Time will tell.

I like writing "poetry," it is a nice way to come to grips with my feelings, and thoughts (I am not sure if these are actually different things, but for the sake of understanding I wanted to use both words).

My thinking lately has been so focused on the idea of vulnerability, and trying to open up.

We hold so tight to love - like children with balloons. That long concrete path stretches out before us, dry, cold - known.

love wants so badly to float - to adventure - to soar - of course such things must find the ground again, but what should we do if we do not seek beyond those clouds?  The dizzying heights, valleys so low.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers