Monday, February 27, 2012

Freedom

Life is good.  I am completely overwhelmed with tasks, and having so much fun not getting any of them accomplished.

 Tonight on my way home the stars were begging for my attention, all mysterious and beautiful.  Of course I gave in to their "showing off" and directed my gaze skyward.  Oh, to talk about love, or emotions, meaning and life is so easy, but what can I do when for the length of a moment I am lost?  Gone, from a place of doing and needing, tasks and deadlines, to a place of unknown, mysterious, and ancient.  I love this idea of ancient, a small link that I can barely see, and do not understand.  They as amazed, and baffled by the stars as I.  I set down all my obligations, and whole heartedly waved hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers