Thursday, February 2, 2012

A New Beginning

Not working on creating the boxes today was a nice change of pace.  I started to decorate a few from days one and twenty six.  I missed the notebook just a little, but I thought that this space could enable me to get out some of my thoughts.
As a kid I remember walking onto my grandmother's porch at night.  The smell was always of earth, moisture, decay, regrowth, and a little love that would follow me out of the house.   A night breeze would move across my skin.  I was always a little afraid of the darkness off the porch, and the possibility of what existed within it.  

Tonight those old smells found me, and the breeze too.  Only now I am searching that space off the porch, although that fragrance of love is still all around.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers