Friday, February 3, 2012

still


I worked on decorating the day one boxes again today.  They are tedious and painstaking, because I have to handwrite all the words with underglaze, it is a nice change of pace though.
  I drank tea like a madman, which was counterproductive since the work required sitting quietly and concentrating.  All that caffeinated energy would build up, and I would then harass those around me for a few moments.  So fun.

I had a really in-depth conversation with a friend tonight that made me realize just how opinionated I am.  Not that it is a bad thing, but as much as I realize that the best answer usually lies in the middle, my personality seems to forget.  And in the end what am I really wanting to accomplish?  It seems important to approach others with the understanding that they are not going to be, or think like me.  So how do I go half-way, and meet them with understanding and respect?  This seems so easy, but I fear that beliefs and ideals are ingrained so deeply that it is anything but easy.      

So serious for so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers