Monday, February 20, 2012

to do or not to do

Today was great.  I am having a hard time believing in winter right now.  The weather is so mild.

I got a lot of time in the studio, but am not sure exactly what I accomplished.  The tasks are great, and the time seems small.  Battle on, battle on.  My show will open on the 20nd of March.

My students have a paper due tomorrow entitled:  How do I change the world in my daily life?  I decided to do the assignment as well.  Here is a brief of mine.

Imagine that we are pebbles dropped into a pool of water.  We move through our days, the ripples of our actions flowing out from us.  The force in which a pebble is dropped into water is important, as is the distance the ripples must travel.

I am not sure I really want to change the world.  I do not know how it should go, I only know how I like my own, and sometimes I do not even know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers