Saturday, February 4, 2012

win some lose some

I did very little physical work today.  I am trying to dedicate enough time to my reading and writing.  A few chores came up today, in the end I did not have much time in the studio, so with the little time I did have I tried to cross my i's and dot my t's.

I also did not have the best day emotionally.  For whatever reason I was feeling a little unsettled.  This led me to think how important it is for me to consciously try to be a part of and face those feelings of unease.  There is a sort of magic in trying to feel, and be apart of all emotions - no matter my notions of whether they are good or bad.
I do not want my life to pass by just because I am trying to escape the way that I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers